Revision as of 07:40, 30 August 2006 by Sun Sunner (Fix Chinese inter-lang link)
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Contents.
Moodle Docs help
- You are welcome to explore Moodle Docs using the links on the main page and/or browse the various categories. Alternatively, you may try searching Moodle Docs.
- Please feel free to contribute to Moodle Docs and help create the best documentation for Moodle!
- If you wish to ask a question about Moodle, please visit the moodle.org Using Moodle forums.
- If you'd like to experiment with this wiki, please do so in the sandbox.
- Email: docs AT moodle DOT org