Adding/editing a calendar event
Revision as of 17:37, 10 April 2008 by Irene Savall Martin
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Adding/editing a calendar event.
To add a calendar event
- Click month on Calendar to get an expanded month view
- In Calendar view click the New Event button
- On a New Event page select the type of event
- A User Event will only be visible by the user currently logged in (i.e. the one creating the event);
- A Group Event will be visible to a particular Group on the course (chosen from a drop-down list);
- A Course Event will be visible to participants on the course in question. Only users with editing rights on a course can add course events;
- A Site Event is a "global" event - visible in every course and on the calendar on the home page. Only Administrators can add site events.
- Set the event properties
- Click Save changes