Picasa web album repository
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Picasa web album repository.
The Picasa web album repository enables users to copy files from Picasa into Moodle, similar to the Google Docs repository.
Enabling the Picasa web album repository(admin settings)
- Go to Settings > Site administration > Plugins > Repositories > Manage Repositories;
- Select from the drop down next to Picasa web album "Enabled and visible";
- If desired,click on "Settings" and give it a customised name (not essential)
Getting an image from the Picasa web album repository
- From the file picker, click on the Picasa web album link and a prompt to log in will appear.
- If this is your first time, click the "grant access" button to log in.
- Browse your albums and select the photo you wish to use in Moodle.