MoodleDocs talk:Starting MoodleDocs
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 2.0. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Starting MoodleDocs.
I've received two messages about this page saying that is necessary to download and install Mediawiki to start a new language and I think it's confusing people. Perhaps we should relate some steps like:
- Contact Helen. Discuss, learn...
- Your lang site will be created in some days.
- .... whatever was necessary.
Eloy Lafuente (stronk7) 00:24, 19 February 2006 (WST)
I was also confused, but I think a written page (without trying to make good documentation for MediaWiki too - that is beyond the scope I guess) can also be useful as a reference. --koen roggemans 03:18, 19 February 2006 (WST)
- Eloy and Koen, thanks for your comments - they're always appreciated :-) --Helen Foster 06:42, 25 February 2006 (WST)
- Is there a list of languages into which moodle docs has been translated?--Timothy Takemoto 15:36, 6 April 2006 (WST)
Document the process
Can someone document the current process that happens? I guess there needs to be steps outlining who does what. Martin Dougiamas 14:22, 13 July 2006 (WST)