Attention : vous consultez actuellement la documentation dédiée aux versions 1.x de Moodle. La documentation pour les versions 2.x de Moodle est consultable ici : Livre et celle pour Moodle 3.x est consultable là : Livre.
The Book module makes it easy to create multi-page resources with a book-like format. It is contributed by Petr Škoda. This module can be used to build complete book-like websites inside of your Moodle course.
Previously created websites can be imported directly into the Book module. Books can be printed entirely or by chapter.
The book module allows you to have main chapters and sub chapters, but it goes no deeper. In other words, sub chapters cannot have their own sub chapters. This was an intentional decision by the creator of the book module. He intended this to be a simple resource for teachers and students.
- Select the correct version of the "book.zip" module for your moodle installation
- Uppack the zip file into the mod folder of your Moodle site
- Login to the Moodle site as administrator and
- In site administration block click on notifications
- Moodle will install the Book module.
- Add a book as an activity
- Book Module is a Modules and plugins database page for downloads and more information.
- Discussions: please create or find a discussion topic in the Book module forum
- Examples: The manuals at tokem.fi are a series of book modules. Each book is designed for a different level of Moodle user.
- Using Moodle Using a Lesson to simulate a Book forum discussion