Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: mod/jclic/mod.
JClic is a set of free software for the development of multimedia educational activities.
This module allows the incorporation of JClic activities in Moodle and save its state. It is contributed by the [http://www.gencat.cat/ensenyament/ Departament of Education of Catalonia.
The main features of this module are:
- Allows embedding easily JClic activities in some Moodle course.
- Facilitates students tracing because it stores the score, date and duration of each of the attempts made by the users.
- Access to the JClic page in the moodle.org plugins database: http://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=mod_jclic
- Select the correct version of the "jclic.zip" module for your Moodle installation
- Unpack the zip file into the mod folder of your Moodle site
- Login to the Moodle site as administrator and
- In site administration block click on Notifications
- Moodle will install the JClic module
Tips and tricks
The latest code (developing trunk) is here: https://github.com/projectestac/moodle-mod_jclic
- JClic module is a Modules and plugins database page for downloads and more information.