Working with groups in RTCollaboration
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Working with groups in RTCollaboration.
- If the user is member of more than a group is linked to his first group text.
- If the user is not member of any group is linked to the group 0 text.
Possible course or activity groups configurations when groups are enabled are listed bellow.
- User: When the groups are visible, a user can view all the current texts being edited by any user in any group in the course
- Teacher: The teacher can view and review all the groups and users text
- User: The user can view only his group text
- If the teacher has the capability accessallgroups: The teacher can view all the groups texts.
- If not: The teacher can view only his group/s text.