Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Variables.
- lang - If you wish to change any text on your site, it is recommended that a local language pack is created. Please refer to Language for details
- timezone - This field is used to set the default timezone used by Moodle. It effects time-related messages on the system such as assignment deadlines. If you have set this and still have time problems, make sure the time is set correctly on the server. Users can also set their timezone, see Edit profile.
- themelist, allowuserthemes, allowcoursethemes - Please refer to the Theme configuration for details
- slasharguments - Please refer to the FAQ Uploaded files give "File not found" and the check web server settings instructions
- autologinguests - Please refer to Guest access
- opentogoogle - Please refer to Search engine optimization for further information
- maxeditingtime - Please refer to the forum discussions Editing a forum post after the 30 minutes deadline and The philosophy underlying "no editing after 30 minutes"