Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: David Mudrak.
Moodle HQ developers, but my background includes ICT teaching and research into the theory of education. I am the author of several Moodle extensions and customizations. I translate Moodle into Czech and run Czech Moodle portal moodle.cz.
Standard color scheme I use in my code
The first value is web safe but I like the second one more
|#EEEE22 #f3f2aa||#AAEEAA #e7f1c3||#AACCEE #d2ebff||#EEAAAA #ffd3d9|
- Workshop module
- Moodle language translation tool
- Course contents block
- Subcourse module
- Stamp Collection module
- Course ordering and invoicing
- Using GIT to backup moodledata
- Obsolete:Tutorial on using git in Moodle development
- Development:Commit cheat sheet
- ~/.vimrc - ViM configuration I use for Moodle development