Revision as of 14:51, 12 November 2011 by chris collman
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Chris collman.
I have contributed to MoodleDocs since 2006.
- In 2010 I migrated a 1.5.3 production server to 1.9.x. We are scheduled to migrate that to 2.x in the summer of 2012. Most of my time is spent working with 3 small production servers running 2.1.x on an internal wan. I work in a training environmeent as assist trainers with blended learning technologies.
- I moderate the Lesson and Certificate forums.
- I am a sysop on all MoodleDoc versions, except the Dev namespaces.
- While not a php or Moodle code developer, I have some knowledge of custom themes, certificates and have a few tricks I use to import a batch of images into a Lesson.
- In 1.5- 1.9, I had knowledge of installing and troubleshooting Activity Locking (Conditional Activities). This is now part of a standard Moodle code (see advanced settings).