Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Theme scrapbook.
The Moodle theme scrapbook is a collection of small how-to descriptions. You theme designers and Moodle users working with themes add your knowledge here to help new Moodle users with tips and tricks for their theme work.
Feel free to add to this list! Don't know how? Read our Guidelines for contributors.
Logo and icons
- Using an alternate icon set in Moodle
- Change the logo that shows in front of the web address
- Replace the logo with your web address and/or or own logo
- Hiding an element with CSS is generally achieved using the display: none; property on the element.
- Centre smaller forum posts on the page
- Positioning the page footer
- Left align quiz questions and answers
- Indentation for nested categories
- Positioning login and choose language field