Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Theme scrapbook.
The Moodle theme scrapbook is a collection of small how-to descriptions. You theme designers and Moodle users working with themes add your knowledge here to help new Moodle users with tips and tricks for their theme work.
- Using an alternate icon set in Moodle
- Centre smaller forum posts on the page
- Positioning the page footer
- Creating a fixed-width theme
- Adding a logo to the theme header
- Homepage design of moodle.org
- Left align quiz questions and answers
- Change the logo that shows in front of the web address
- Replace the logo with your web address and/or or own logo
- Forcing the colour of the chat discussion pane (pop-up mode)