Talk:Viewing a wiki
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Viewing a wiki.
Humm, nice content but I am confused about how CameLCase notation relates to viewing. We have the Adding a wiki page, which also contains info on editing. I am not sure what "Viewing a wiki" means. Viewing to me is passive, read only.
The real good unique stuff here are tips about structuring a wiki. I am sure there are more examples out there.
- Suggest renaming this page "Wiki tips and tricks" then we can edit accordingly
- Maybe we need to change the adding page to the standard "Adding/editing a wiki page" page.
- Need to point the reader to either a specific Moodle wiki module format page or the general link I have seen but not visited
- I am staying clear of the standard, non-standard versions of a wiki module :) --chris collman 12:23, 6 November 2006 (CST)
- Hi Chris, thanks for your comments :-) Adding/editing a wiki is for documentation on how to add/edit a wiki activity and is redirected from mod/wiki/mod. Viewing a wiki is for documentation on how to use the wiki activity i.e. View, Edit, Links, History and is redirected from mod/wiki/view (hence the title containing "View"). Re. wiki tips and tricks, would they be appropriate for the Wiki module page? --Helen Foster 03:38, 7 November 2006 (CST)