Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Main page.
Very intresting wiki site!... Thanx! --HarryRens 15 October 2005 23:42 (WST)
There is very little discussion about MoodleDocs that I can find. I know there used to be a whole course at moodle.org dedicated to discussions about documentation, but that appears to have vanished. Is there a substitute for it? Where can I ask questions about this wiki? For example: How do I change my username from Delius to Gustav? --Gustav Delius 09:41, 26 January 2006 (WST)
- Thanks for your comments. Please note that Martin Dougiamas will make an announcement about the documentation very soon. Re. changing your username, the easiest way to achieve this is to re-register with username Gustav then add a redirect
to your old user page. -- Helen Foster 17:59, 26 January 2006 (WST)
- Thanks Helen. I have done that. My username looks more friendly now. --Gustav Delius 18:10, 26 January 2006 (WST)
I'd strongly recommend adding the panel of links from About Moodle to the Main Page as well - they're incredibly important. I'm talking about the "Introduction | Background | Philosophy | License | Features | Release Notes | Future | Credits" links. --Dan
- Hi Dan, thanks for your recommendation. The main page content definitely needs a re-think. -- Helen 02:31, 27 January 2006 (WST)
I would like to see a reference to the Moodle Community and the collaborative aspects of learning about both Moodle as a product and as a process. I am not sure where would be the best place to anchor that page. --mburnet
It was pretty nice a little time ago. Right now it is at the upper left place in the homepage, and in Explorer 6.0, at 1024x768 resolution, it gets off the screen at left and over the hompepage text at right. Same happens in Firefox. IT ONLY HAPPENS WHEN YOU LOG IN, if you log out it looks fine. Can you fix it, please? David Delgado 14:00, 7 February 2006 (GMT, London time)
- Hi David. MoodleDocs got a new skin. Now its looking quite similar to moodle.org. If you see weird pages please refresh your page. (CTRL+F5) Often this does not work. Please clear your cache then via "Delete Files" in the "Tools/Internet Options" dialogue. --Urs Hunkler 22:56, 7 February 2006 (WST)
- Hi, Urs. Done all that, both in Explorer and in Firefox (clear cache, total reload, even restart browsers). Still does not work properly. Everything is beautiful until you log in with your username and password, then the upper orange line dissapears and the MoodleDocs logo fails, as I told you. Any ideas? David Delgado 00:18, 8 February 2006 (WST)
- Hi, this is what I get when logged in...
Ray Lawrence 00:25, 8 February 2006 (WST)
Later...rather that was what I saw when I previewed. On saving all is well (1024x768). Ray 00:30, 8 February 2006 (WST)