Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Release Nots.
Released: April 1, 2007
Moodle 1.1 is our most stable release. Free of all the features that plagued subsequent versions it is the one to use if you demand stability.
- Cool new forum module
- Users no longer have to all share one account
- you can now enter your own resources
- "graphics" allow display of information via non-textual means
- Finally working over http
- ActiveX controls have all been replaced by much more reliable and secure Java applets
- New "Video" course format allows you to expand your Moodle experience by interacting with modern Beta VCRs.
- Takes care of your children while your at work.
- Robotic avatar evangelizes to school administration on the benefits of EdTech and OpenSource.
- Optimized for modern browsers like Netscape Navigator and Internet Explorer 3.
Please add more features here if we forgot any!
More information can be found here: April Fools.