Obsolete:Moodle Docs Styling
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Moodle Docs Styling.
Thanks to Moodle Themes Manager, Urs Hunkler, for styling Moodle Docs. Effective styling may contribute significantly to a good user experience.
- Moodle Docs has a default MoodleDocs skin so it integrates visually with moodle.org.
- Moodle Docs should have alternative skins, which may be preferable for particular users for reasons of accessibility. These skins may be previewed and chosen on the preferences page.
The following key pages should be styled to encourage users to explore further:
- All template pages should be styled.
- An explanation of how to use templates should be included in the Moodle Docs style guide.
- The four main areas - About Moodle, Teacher documentation, Administrator documentation and Developer documentation - should be styled so that if a particular page is accessed via a search, then it is clear which area it belongs to.