Course default settings
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Course default settings.
Location: Administration > Courses > Course default settings
Default course settings may be set in Moodle 1.9.5 onwards.
You can set the following items:
- Number Weeks / Topics
- Visiblility of hidden sections
- Number of News Items to show
- Showing of Gradebook to students
- Showing of activity reports
- Maximum upload size
- Legacy course files in Moodle 2.0 onwards
The links above explain in detail what each setting controls.