Revision as of 15:45, 23 November 2010 by Helen Foster (rewording, screenshot)
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Backup 2.0.
Backup and restore has been completely rewritten for Moodle 2.0.
- The backup process has been made a lot more efficient, making it possible to backup very large courses
- Teachers can choose whether to include activities, blocks or filters in the backup
- Users with appropriate permissions, such as administrators, can choose whether to include users, user role assignments, user files, comments, user completion details, course logs and grade history in the backup
- Users with appropriate permissions, such as administrators, can create a backup with anonymized user information
- Teachers can easily select the whole course or specific sections or activities to backup