Authorize.net Payment Gateway
Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Authorize.net Payment Gateway.
The Authorize.net module allows you to set up paid courses by merchants. If the cost for any course is zero, then students are not asked to pay for entry. There is a site-wide cost that you set here as a default for the whole site and then a course setting that you can set for each course individually. The course cost overrides the site cost.
Note: If you enter an enrolment key in the course settings, then students will also have the option to enrol using a key. This is useful if you have a mixture of paying and non-paying students.
Address Verification System: This demands address fields like street, state, country and zip when user fills out payment form if you have AVS activated in your authorize.net account.
Transaction Cut-Off Time: When the last transaction is picked up for settlement?
Capture Day: Capture the credit card automatically unless a teacher or administrator review the order within that days. CRON MUST BE ENABLED and REVIEW MUST BE CHECKED. (0 day means it will disable autocapture, also means teacher or admin review order manually. Transaction will be cancelled if you have disabled autocapture or unless you review it within 30 days.)
- How will I manually accept/deny payments?
- Check an_review.
- Enter '0' to an_capture_day field.
- How will students be enrolled to courses immediately when they entered their card number?
- Uncheck an_review.
- Not only do I want to manually accept/deny payments, but also use autocapture to prevent cancelling payment. What should I do?
- Setup cron.
- Check an_review.
- Enter a number between 1 and 29 to an_capture_day field. Card will be captured and user will be enrolled to course unless you capture it within an_capture_day.