Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Search/S ad.
- ...Learning Objects for the activity. The max value is the number of Package's Learning Objects. ...''' - There are a series of check boxes for:Allow the window to be resized ad scrolled, displaying directory links, location bar, menu bar, toolbar and/o8 KB (1,350 words) - 18:57, 18 May 2011
- #Click on the enable checkboxes opposite your chosen enrolment plugin(s). If you wish, you may choose more than one enrolment method. For example i #Click on Edit opposite one of the enrolment plugin(s) you have chosen.4 KB (551 words) - 15:40, 14 April 2016
- ...g (e.g., you cannot update data if you are using MS Active Directory -- MS-AD from here on --), but should be OK if you just want to authenticate your us ...domain as the source of your authentication data in case you are using MS-AD (more on this in the Appendices).27 KB (4,436 words) - 11:49, 7 July 2011
- *On the client pc's, you might need to set the moodle server ip/moodle url as being in "local i ...istributions packages, an so on), and load and enable the module in Apache's configuration. For example, if your Apache modules are under <tt>/usr/lib/a29 KB (4,478 words) - 14:36, 5 May 2011
- ...set in between brackets, with an equal sign indicating the correct answer(s) and tilde the wrong answers. A Number sign will insert a response. Quest ...FT file '''must''' be correctly encoded in [[UTF8]]. You can use Microsoft's text editor Notepad which comes with Windows to save your file in UTF-8. ''23 KB (3,659 words) - 14:24, 5 June 2015
- ...userPrincipalName". This will populate your users email address with their AD username@yourdomain email. ...my Xserve from Leopard 10.5.8 to Snow Leopard 10.6.3 and broke our school's Moodle Site.==16 KB (2,753 words) - 21:28, 9 September 2011