This wiki is for Moodle 2.4. For up-to-date documentation on the latest stable version of Moodle, see Moodle Docs 2.5.
The external tool enables Moodle users to interact with LTI-compliant learning resources and activities on other web sites. For instance, an external tool could provide access to a new activity type or learning materials from a publisher.
- Wordpress and LTI tutorial by Chris Kenniburg
- IMS LTI demoby Gavin Henrick
- Moodle 2.2 will support connecting to IMS LTI tools blog post by Gavin Henrick
- Video explaining LTI (Learning Tools Interoperability)
- A contributed module - local plugin to make Moodle an LTI provider tool
- Using Moodle New contrib: LTI Provider forum discussion
- Review of the LTI provider plugin by Gavin Henrick