A comments block can be added to any page in Moodle, enabling users to easily add comments. A similar interface enables comments to be added to glossary, database activity and blog entries. The comments interface uses AJAX so that comments are added instantly without needing a page refresh.
Comments can be disabled/enabled by an administrator in Settings > Site administration > Advanced features.
Blog comments are enabled by default. The feature may be disabled in Site administration > Appearance > Blog.
A list of all comments added may be found in Site administration > Reports > Comments.
- Delete comments
- Post comments
- View comments
- Add comments to a database activity
- Manage comments in a database activity
- Add comments to glossary entries
- Manage comments in a glossary
- Add comments to pages in a wiki
- Manage comments in a wiki
- View comments in a wiki