Moodle Course Creator Certificate
What is the Moodle Course Creator Certificate?
The Moodle Course Creator Certificate, or MCCC, is a way for you to demonstrate your skills in using Moodle as a teacher.
The assessment contains a course project, a short narrative document, and an online exam.
You will be assigned an MCCC-certified mentor-assessor to help guide you through this process.
When you pass the certification you are given a code that lets you (or anyone else you give it to) download your personalised certificate as a PDF from the http://certificates.moodle.com site.
The MCCC is not a training course, it assumes that already know what you need to know and want to be assessed and certified. However, some Moodle Partners provide a training course that when successfully completed equates to the course project element.
Who provides the certification?
The content of the certification is designed by the Moodle community at moodle.org where you can find discussions, documentation and preparation guides.
If you are considering MCCC, please join the area on moodle.org: Certification area on moodle.org
How can I get a Moodle Course Creator Certificate?
If you can review the checklist below and honestly say "Yes" to each then you are probably ready to register and start:
- I have created at least one Moodle course previously and used it with learners
- I am familiar with the Moodle Docs area, and can find my way around
- I have read all the documentation in the Moodle Certification area
- I can set aside 5-10 hours a week to work on my MCCC (this may vary depending on your previous experience)
- I want to improve my understanding and use of Moodle!
--Stuart Mealor 21:14, 9 January 2007 (CST)
Note, the Moodle Course Creator Certificate used to be known as the Moodle Teacher Certificate.
- The Moodle Course Creator Certificate (MCCC) area on moodle.org