Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Teacher documentation.
- Getting started for teachers page link - New at this Moodle thing? The "Getting started" page gives a general overview of all the features of a course. There are lots of internal links that will allow you to expand your knowledge. Welcome !
You can get back to this page by using the Teacher link in the Documentation menu on the left on most MoodleDoc pages.
- Category:Teacher - a list of links to "Teacher" related pages
- Moodle manuals - a list of links to manuals and books
- Using Moodle book - a real book you can reprint!
- Teaching with Moodle - inspiring links
- Teaching tips and tricks
- Teaching Do's and Don'ts - hints
- Teaching FAQ - common questions
- Moodle and elearning intro - Written by Martin Langhoff
- Example of a course teaching checklist
- Teacher's Moodle Manual - site specific, done in Moodle with the book module
- Video Tutorials on how to use Moodle (go to the learning Moodle section and login as guest)
- More Video tutorials on Moodle basics
- Learning to Moodle A free Moodle course that has step by step video tutorials on how to create various online content using Moodle. It is being updated regularly. Apologies, but from 5pm Mar 11 to 9am Tues 15 Mar the site will be down due to major electrical works being done at Muroran Institute of Technology.
- Blogs - blogs in Moodle
- Student documentation examples
- Student FAQ - students have questions about technology?
- Trainer - links that might be useful to Trainers
- Non Internet Moodles - useful for course building and sandboxes
- Complete install packages design course on your desktop
- Installation guide - Moodle for Windows on a USB Memory Stick