Note: You are currently viewing documentation for Moodle 1.9. Up-to-date documentation for the latest stable version is available here: Book module.
- Hi Art, there is a link from Non-standard modules. Is this enough? --Helen Foster 08:56, 19 February 2006 (WST)
- Oh, yes. That's very good, I think. --Art Lader 08:06, 21 February 2006 (WST)
Is this about right?
I have begun to create this page, but am not sure if this is more or less what we are looking for. If I am on track, I will, of course, continue working on it. If not, just let me know, please. --Art Lader 07:35, 19 February 2006 (WST)
- It's great! Please keep up the good work :-) You may wish to further improve the page by adding borders and captions to the images. Please check the Wikipedia Picture tutorial for how-to details. --Helen Foster 08:56, 19 February 2006 (WST)
- Thanks... Actually, I tried using frames and captions, but the images kept floating to the right and the formatting was not very readable. I will take another look. (It is really nice to be able to make a contribution!) --Art Lader 09:47, 19 February 2006 (WST)
Hi Art, hope you don't mind your excellent contribution being re-organised a little to ensure links from Moodle take you to appropriate documentation. Please continue to improve the pages Book, Creating a book and Viewing a book. --Helen Foster 17:11, 21 February 2006 (WST)
- No, of course not! I will keep pecking away at it. :-) --Art Lader 18:03, 21 February 2006 (WST)
What version of Moodle this module works with?
Would it be possible to add in each of the modules the version of Moodle that it was created for and if it still working for the current version?
The latest version (on June 28/10) installs as 2008081402 - this is not easily translated into the any of the dates on the history page - the last revisions/updates were made in October of 2008. Making the version numbers more transparent between the install and the download page would be helpful.